Thursday, June 15, 2023

Plant and Flowers

 


Saturday we went to Warner's Nursery!  Normally each summer shortly after my birthday in May we go to Viola's to get some new flowers to plant outside for the season.  But this time we went to Warner's and it was so much fun! They have indoor houseplants and outdoor plants and flowers!


Ben was pushing the basket.  He cut me off at $200! I was actually a little under 200 hahahaha!


These are the new indoor houseplants I picked.  There are so many fun names of these plants, like funky frog, rattlesnake, pink panther.....


Here is my new set up! Karlee & Natalie gave me a plant stand for Christmas and I finally put it together and have it up.  I love my new plants and area!  A little corner of happiness right where I sit at my table to journal and drink my coffee.







No comments:

Post a Comment