Wednesday, June 7, 2023

June 7, 2023

 It's crazy how quickly time goes by.  I can't believe that I haven't posted in so long. There has been so much that has gone on since my last post back in April of 2022 after visiting my grandmother in Phoenix for her birthday.  I haven't felt the need or have wanted to write on my blog now that I think of it.  When I started it over ten years ago it was like therapy for me, it was my outlet and how I worked through all the tough spots that were going on in my life at the time.  It was years that this blog held a strong hold on me and place in my heart.  Over time my life improved and I wasn't going through so many ups and downs in life.  I was finally happy.  

I think I'm finally feeling like I can slow down and write again, write my thoughts out and share my joys and blessings.  It could have something to do with turning 50 years old last month and the reflective moment I had this morning while driving into work this morning.  I'm not sure but I'm happy to be back at blogging.

My Instagram post below:




No comments:

Post a Comment