Sunday, August 21, 2016

Football, flowers,strawberries & church


Start my weekend off with watching my son's scrimmage game on Friday night.


Karlee went with me to Kyle's game. 


I love this time of year when the purple and yellow flowers pop up.  Fall is around the corner.....





I dragged Sara into the kitchen this evening to help with the fruit salad.  She looks so happy while cutting strawberries......
I plan on getting the girls more involved in the kitchen.

I looked up different churches last night and listened to a sermon from Greenlaw Baptist.  I woke up this morning telling myself that I was going to church.  I wasn't sure where at first but then I thought I'd go check out Greenlaw Baptist.  I guess I didn't pay attention to the time, because I thought it was 10:00 am.  So I drove over there and noticed that the parking hardly had but a few cars parked.  I sat there for a second then I drove past the door and noticed that the service started at 10:45 am.  Silly me......I started heading home.  While driving home, feeling silly and wondering if I would go back out or not, my phone got a message.  It was my friend Vicky inviting me to Calvary Bible Chapel again.  I went a few weeks ago.  This time there was a different person doing the sermon.  I really enjoyed the service this time.  Afterward I stayed for the potluck.











No comments:

Post a Comment