Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Little things, little moments

I think my last post I had said that on Sunday's I wanted to kids and I to share a meal together and this past Sunday we did!  I went as far as setting the table too!


Kyle requested red beef enchiladas with flour tortillas.  I made some with green sauce too for the girls.

After all the rain we had been getting last week, it was nice to see the blue sky and sun.  It was a nice day with the feeling of fall in the air.

This is Karlee with our friend Angelia and her baby.

My "baby girl" Karlee will be moving out of the house, moving to Phoenix, moving in with Angelia. 
Karlee is moving on to a new adventure.  She will help take care of Angelia's baby and work as a part time manager at Rue 21.    (more on this on the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment