Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Ramblings continue

These are some quotes from our speakers that jumped out at me:

“When our heart is right then we can conquer and see through all trials, turmoil etc.

“When our hearts are at peace in every situation-this glorifies God

“Meekness is not weak its is strength that is trusting in God and His plan”

“Weather the storms, everything is a test-we have a choice on how we respond-we need to respond through Him.”


Friday I was excited and ready to “run away” for the weekend and have a break from reality. Saturday I was so into making sure I was absorbing it all in and trying not to miss anything and not wanting any of it to end. Sunday morning I was ready to go home and get back to reality. I was cleansed and refreshed, ready to apply my discoveries. I was missing my husband’s hugs and my kids hugs, smiles, laughs, whining, drama, and activities. I was missing my reality. My reality is what I can thrive in because that is where He can work on my heart and make the changes necessary to exist in reality until we meet.


My Bunk







I loved the Camp Fire Worship





The Food was yummy







The outdoors was wonderful. The warm sun shinning bright. The weather was perfect! I love the outdoors.

1 comment: