Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanksgiving Day 2017


Started with mimosas and cinnamon rolls!

Our lovely host was Karlee.  We had it had her apartment, her roommates were out of town.

Yes that is really Karlee in the kitchen....her kitchen lol so I guess that is the difference than when I wanted her to get in the kitchen at home.  She is making green bean casserole. 

My sweet and funny mommy and I!


Ben & I.  He makes me so happy!

The men watching football!

The girls playing apples to apples.  It has become one of my favorite games!


My mom and Larry, they are so cute!  We played Heads up, it was so much fun!

The day was filled with great moments to cherish.
The day was perfect!  Very thankful that we could all come together to spend time making memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment