Monday, June 26, 2017

Peaceful & Relaxed

Today was just another day.  It was Monday, a start of a new week, not a bad day.  It was a slow and I will admit I was a little unmotivated but once I got home I couldn't help but feel determined to just sit and be.

I made dinner, today I actually came home with a plan and made chimichangas.  Then after dinner I went out side and sat at my little table and outside chairs.  I've been sitting out here ever since and I sit here as I type this post, its dark right now.

It is so nice outside, cool and a little breeze.  The sounds of the outdoors of cars going over by the freeway, people out and about coming home from work and kids outside playing.

I've sat here just sitting here, not on my phone, just sitting here looking around, with my feet up, enjoying a glass of wine.  It feels so good to just sit here.  I haven't really been doing any thinking about much.  A few things cross my mind but they leave a smile on my face.

I have reflected some about the weekend.  The girls and I went to diner and a movie on Friday. Saturday Sara and I went to the Rodeo.  She hung out with her friends and I hung out with mine, Destiny and her family.  We all had fun.  I'm glad I went.

Destiny is a new friend of mine.  She is determined to get me out and about on the weekends doing fun things.  I know its crazy but I didn't realize what a struggle its been for me.  How much I've just hidden away.  Besides who wants to go out and do things by themselves.  Anyways Dezi is another post.

Back to feeling peaceful and relaxed.
Taking deep breaths in and exhaling slowly and closing my eye for just a moment.
It feels good to just sit here.

Sitting here doesn't make all my worries and concerns go away or change things a ton tomorrow at work but it does help to "be" and refreshes me some to start the new day tomorrow and keep on going.

Well I'm getting tired now.  I'm going to sit here for a bit longer before going inside for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment