Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Little Softball Player

Saturday was Opening Day for Girls Softball.  Sara is on the Orioles this year.  This year is going to be so much fun watching her play.  It seems that after playing for two years and moving up to minor A that things are starting to finally click and it shows when she is gets out there to play.  She had her first game and her team won.  Sara made a good play in the beginning and really hustled out in the field. 

Sara and her Daddy

Sara is ready

Finally a helmet that fits this year.
I forgot a hat and was complaining about the top of my head getting sun burned so the next thing I know someone puts Karlee's glove on my head.
 It was fun day!  Sunday we'll end our weekend going to a BBQ, celebrating a friend of ours who adopted his step-daughter.  What a great way to end the sunny beautiful, fun outdoor weekend with food and friends. Next week we move on to more games and my step-son Dillon will turn 16 years old tomorrow (Monday April 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment