Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fashion Show 2012


When my daughter came out onto the stage I thought she looked beautiful.  Her country western look to me reminded me of  Faith Hill and Shaina Twain with a little Taylor Swift.  I think it was the hair and something about her whole look.  


 I had a hard time taking pictures of her, the stage was dark and they were on the stage for such a short time.  But I think you can see that she had fun.


Three beautiful girls after the show.  I can't believe next year these girls will be in High School!

Karlee and her daddy

my girls with their dad (Scott)
This was her school's 2nd time to put on a fashion show as a fund raiser.  She was in it last year too.  She had a fun time getting all dressed up and having someone do her hair.  There were several staff members of the school and teachers that participated in the event.  It was fun to watch, they really were creative and made a great family event.

No comments:

Post a Comment