Sunday, November 13, 2016

Field Trip to Bearzona

Went to Bearzona about a week ago...

Bearzona and fun place to go and see some great animals! 

Vicky and I.  She has been great with helping me get Sara started with Homeschooling!

My girl and I

Oh Deer! :)

An American Burro....as opposed to what? A Mexican Burro! Ha ha ha!

These wolves were awesome!  But a little scary at how close they came up to the car as we drove slowly looking at them.

Bison 

let the sleeping bear alone....




Beautiful.  Anyone know how to make them spread out there feathers? It would have been a great picture but the bird didn't want a picture taken, I guess.

Porcupines, they made me laugh just watching them sit there and eat together.  Not a care in the world just chowing down.

I loved looking at how beautiful they are and wondering if their fur was soft and plush to touch.

This is George

Okay this is taking "walking in the grass" to the extreme, lol!
I'm not sure I could wear those what about you?

I thought these were cute!

It was a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment