Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Second Chances

I have recently discovered that sometimes God gives us second chances to do the hardest thing....the right thing with the strength and power to do it out of love, kindness and forgiveness.  What an amazing blessing.

Doing the right thing is always the hardest.  Expressing to some one how sorry you are, or admitting a wrong doing, or loving a difficult person just as they stand before you.

I know that during those times of challenge I'm not alone.  I know this because there is usually a small part of me fighting against the right thing to do or is hesitant and struggles with it.  I know that the struggle is overcome with the love of Christ as he assists me in doing what is right and should be done for His Glory.

Thank you Lord for always being there.
Thank you Lord for never giving up on me. (and the ones I hold close to my heart)
Thank you Lord for second chances.....

No comments:

Post a Comment