Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dive In-He is There

Dear Lord,
Help me to dive into a deeper relationship with you.  Help me to surrender to you.  To trust you Lord.  Help me dive into Your word.  Help me to dive into my life and all that comes with it to bring you glory and serve you Lord.  Amen

Okay Lord....I'm going to jump in now.  I'm diving in, deeply in are you ready to catch me Lord?
Thank you for being there now and always.

God is Faithful

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.  Romans 8:28


Know therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His loving kindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments.  Deuteronomy 7:9


The Lord isn't really being slow about his promise, as some people think.  No, he is being patient for your sake.  2Peter 3:9


God's designs regarding you, and His methods of bringing about these designs, are infinitely wise.  Madame Guyon

No comments:

Post a Comment